Skip to Main Content
More >

Housing Programs

Van Buren Housing Authority administers the Public Housing Program funded by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).

The family must meet the income guidelines published yearly by the Department of Urban Development (HUD).

The VBHA does not accept Section 8 Vouchers. The Crawford County Section 8 phone number is 479-474-0512.