Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
FOR EMERGENCIES DIAL 911
After Hours EMERGENCY Repairs call 479-883-8075 (Please let ring 6-7 times)
EMERGENCY REPAIRS INCLUDE ONLY:
- Electrical Short
- Gas Leak
- Running Water on Floor, Walls or Ceiling
- Smoke Alarm
- Heater (If outside temperature is expected to be below 35°)
- Sewer backing up into the House
After Hours NON-EMERGENCY Repairs call 479-474-6901 (Leave Message)
Your health and safety are our primary concern along with the maintenance of our buildings. If you require emergency repairs after hours, we want to respond immediately. However, non-emergency repairs will be performed during regular business hours to avoid overtime cost.
Any non-emergency call after hours will be cause for a $25.00 charge.
Please read and sign a copy of the Maintenance Memo.
The Housing Authority of the City of Van Buren
HOT WATER HEATERS:
- Not to be adjusted by anyone other than the Housing Authority Maintenance Department.
- No clothes, trash or other flammable material is to be placed near the hot water heater.
- Keep utility closet door closed at all times to protect pilot light from blowing out.
APPLIANCE/MECHANICAL OPERATIONS OF DWELLING UNIT:
- Do not remove smoke alarm battery unless you have notified the office. (Use required by law)
- Do not adjust refrigerator thermostat. Keep at same temperature.
DWELLING UNIT EXTERIOR:
- Do not keep containers with gasoline or other flammable materials in the storage shed.
- Tenant is responsible for yard and area maintenance. (E.g. Mowing, trimming, items on the roof, trash in the yard)
- Vehicles must belong to the tenant and be licensed and in drivable condition, in order to be parked on the PHA property.
DO NOT TRESPASS ON OTHER'S YARD! Do not make pathways between apartments. Do not let kids ride bikes in the yard.
I understand these terms and agree that I will be responsible for the maintenance costs (including time) and/or action resulting from any of the above PHA infractions by any member or visitor of my household.